With making Marmalade jam experience! Stay in a Wooden Lodge
- It's a two-days, one-night plan with dinner and breakfast.
- Akizuno Garten is an accomodation made from renovating an old elementary school.
- The opening location, Kamiakizu, is a place noted for its busy agriculture from the old days. Unshu oranges, tangerines, Hassaku oranges, Amanatsu, etc. are harvested all throughout the year.
- It's a great bargain for orange harvesting, with all-you-can-eat for an hour plus you can keep about 2 kg of oranges as a souvenir.
- Accommodation charge
- Guide fee
- Consumption tax
- Tooth brush, face towel, bath towel, yukata for adults
|Required time||1439 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
1439 minutes ~
from ¥ 9,690
- What should we bring?