A warm experience of staying at a farmer's house to become a member of an agricultural family
- Ohtawara City, Tochigi Prefecture is filled with rich nature and is a village for vigorous agriculture ranging from rice.
- You can leisurely pass your time by experiencing the agriculture experience in an agricultural mountain village and by enjoying meeting and talking with local people.
- Stay in a farmer's house, the Iwakis' residence. Experience life as a member of an agricultural family by harvesting vegetables together in the field and by preparing meals.
- Planning and adjustment fee
- Consumption tax
- It's a two day, one night plan with dinner and breakfast.
|Required time||2880 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
2880 minutes ~
from ¥ 9,500