Snowshoe Half Day Plan (Mt. Daisen in Tottori) / Season limited January~Mar
- This is a snow trekking tour that lasts about three hours.
- You can have fun in snow shoes in Daisen-Oki National Park.
- You can enjoy this tour together with small children, senior citizens and your pet dogs!
- Drink warm tea on the snow!
- This is a safe snow field that has also been surveyed by the patrol dog Heidi.
- Activity fee
- Guide fee
- Insurance premium
- Meal expenses
- Consumption tax
- Equipment rental (1,500 yen to 2,000 yen)
|Required time||180 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
Snowshoe Half Day Plan (Mt. Daisen in Tottori) / Season limited January~Mar/ STANDARD
180 minutes ~
from ¥ 4,000
- What do I need to bring with me?
- Sunglasses, hat, spats, warm clothes, snacks, snow boots and rucksack
- Is there a parking lot?
- Yes (Free)