Go-karting on Public Roads with Costume Rental Available! (Matsue in Shimane)
Carts for use on public roads
- You can enjoy the scenery of Matsue while driving in a go-kart on public roads.
- A guide will give you information on tourist attractions.
- You can rent a costume for free.
- You will need an international driver's license and passport.
- It is about five minutes by go-kart from the shop to the national treasure of Matsue Castle.
The organizer will cancel this experience immediately if they determine there is a danger (e.g. drift driving on a public road). Your fee will not be refunded.
- Lesson fee
- Rental fee
- Accompanying guide
- Gasoline costs
- Consumption tax
|Required time||150 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
150 minutes ~
from ¥ 9,900
- How many people can take part in this experience?
- Up to three people can take part at a time. If you have a party of four or more wishing to take part, the remaining members can wait in the office.
- Is there a parking lot?
- Yes. There are four spaces. There is no parking fee.