Tree climbing & 100 m long super zip-line （MORINOKUNI, Tottori）
- you can enjoy both tree climbing and zip line In this activity
- tree climbing by wearing a harness (safety belt) is Good opportunity for children for the first time to climb trees
- After climbing up, let's walk on trees 7 meters above the ground
- very refreshing! Morinokuni's zip-line longer than 100 m is the longest in San'in Area!
- Zip line is sliding activity by attaching pulley to wires stretched between trees
- The rental fee for essential equipment is included in the admission fee
Ages under 13 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Guide fee
- Equipment fees including harness
- Accident insurance costs
- Consumption Tax
|Required time||120 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
120 minutes ~
from ¥ 3,000
- What to wear
- Clothes easy to move around in
- It may be canceled due to bad weather. In case the event is cancelled, we do not compensate fees such as transportation expenses to the site. In case it is judged to be canceled, the organizer will contact you.
- Minimum number of applicants per group
- This activity can be booked for groups of 2 persons or more. ※The price displayed is for each person.
- PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SOME OF OUR STAFF CANNOT SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH.
- In order to experience this activity safely, we will explain in basic English but please understand that some of our staff cannot speak fluent English. Please be carefu and cooperate when you listen to our staff speaking in english.