Premium Pear-picking with lunch（Tottori Sand Dunes）/ Season limited June~Sept
- 3 HOURS activity (Including 1 hour of Pear-picking in the orchard)
- The orchard, which takes a few minutes by your own car from meeting place, is the largest in the Tottori sand dunes area
- Sweet pears with sugar content of 13 to 15 degrees are only available between late August and early September.
- You can eat premium PEAR,"SHINKANSEN" is a high sugar degree variety only available in Tottori. There are other delicious varieties of pears, too.
- lunch in the Sakyu-Kaikan, You can eat Seafood Rice Ball Set.
- "Seafood Rice Bowl Set" is Assorted sashimi(sliced cold raw seafood) .You can enjoy fresh seafood caught locally in the Sea of Japan.※rice is hot
※Ages under 13 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- activity fee
- lunch (Seafood Rice Ball Set)
- Consumption tax
- Rain coats and umbrellas will be leased when the event is held in rainy weather.
- take-away charge of pears
- souvenir pears
|Required time||180 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
Premium Pear-picking with lunch（Tottori Sand Dunes）/ Season limited June~Sept / standard
180 minutes ~
Ages 3 and over
from ¥ 2,500
- What to bring
- Exercise shoes/sneakers
- This activity will be held even if it rains (raincoats and umbrellas will be leased), however, in case of stormy weather the event will be canceled. In case it is judged to be canceled, the organizer will contact you. In case the event is cancelled, we do not compensate fees such as transportation expenses to the site.
- Is it possible to eat hunted pears in orchards?
- You can eat pears in the orchard during the pear hunting time. This activity fee includes the fee of eating pears at the orchard within the time of pear picking.
- Is it possible to take home the pears hunted by oneself
- Activity fee does not include take-away charge of pears. If you want souvenir pears, it will cost additional fee. On the site there is a pear selling place and you can buy it. There are sold not only pears but also various souvenirs at the sand dunes hall.
- Lunch time schedule
- At the start of 10:00, lunch after PEAR-PICKING. At the start of 12: 00/13: 00, PEAR-PICKING after lunch. ※Please understand that the above schedule may change depending on the situation of the day. ※Youl have lunch at SAKYU-KAIKAN, not the orchard.
- please participate by own car or private bus
- Please participate by own car. Because the Sakyu-Kaikan (reception / luncheon venue) and the orchard are located a few minutes by car. We do not offer pick-up service between the Sakyu-Kaikan and the orchard. It is about 20 minutes on foot without a car, but we do not recommend it.