Seasonal Pear picking with fresh seafood lunch（Tottori Sand Dunes）/ Season limited August~Oct
- 3 HOURS activity (Including 1 hour of Pear-picking in the orchard)
- The orchard, which takes a few min by your own car from meeting place, is the largest in the Tottori sand dunes area
- The varieties of pears will vary according to the season, from among about 15 varieties (eg " the twentieth century","KOUSUI", "HOUSUI", "AKIZUKI" etc.)
- Freshly pear is fragrant and very juicy! You can enjoy this activity from August to October (It will end as soon as the pear runs out)
- lunch in the Sakyu-Kaikan, You have "Seafood Rice Bowl" is Assorted sashimi(sliced cold raw seafood) CAUGHT LOCALLY.※rice is hot
- Seafood in Tottori facing the Sea of Japan is known to be very fresh
※Ages under 13 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- activity fee
- lunch(SEAFOOD RICE BOWL)
- Consumption tax
- take-away charge of pears
- souvenir pears
|Required time||240 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
Seasonal Pear picking with fresh seafood lunch（Tottori Sand Dunes）/ Season limited August~Oct / standard
240 minutes ~
Ages 3 and over
from ¥ 2,300
- What to bring
- Exercise shoes/sneakers
- This activity will be held even if it rains (raincoats and umbrellas will be leased), however, in case of stormy weather the event will be canceled. In case it is judged to be canceled, the organizer will contact you. In case the event is cancelled, we do not compensate fees such as transportation expenses to the site.
- What variety of pear can guests hunt?
- From August to September you can harvest variety of pears of "twentieth century". In October You can harvest variety of pears of "red pears". This activity will be held until late September and October to harvest seasonal pears at that time. This activity ends as pears run out.
- Is it possible to eat hunted pears in orchards?
- You can eat pears in the orchard during the pear hunting time. This activity fee includes the fee of eating pears at the orchard within the time of pear picking.
- Is it possible to take home the pears hunted by oneself
- Activity fee does not include take-away charge of pears. If you want souvenir pears, it will cost additional fee. On the site there is a pear selling place and you can buy it. There are not only pears but also various souvenirs at the sand dunes hall.
- About lunch
- You can not select a menu other than Seafood bowl instead. For those who do not like cold raw sliced seafood, this activity can not be recommended ■Lunch time schedule At the start of 10:00, lunch after PEAR-PICKING. At the start of 12: 00/13: 00, PEAR-PICKING after lunch. ※Please understand that the above schedule may change depending on the situation of the day. ※Youl have lunch at SAKYU-KAIKAN, not the orchard.
- please participate by car or private bus
- Please participate by car. Because the Sakyu-Kaikan (reception / luncheon venue) and the orchard are located a few minutes by car. We do not offer pick-up service between the Sakyu-Kaikan and the orchard. It is about 20 minutes on foot without a car, but we do not recommend it.