"Sunshine yoga" in spring and autumn （TOTTORI SAND DUNES）/ Season limited March~May・October
- You can experience yoga in spring and autumn SAND DUNES!
- Feeling soft sand with bare feet, we will walk to the place where we experience yoga.
- There is a wonderful view in front of you!Vast sand dunes and blue sea in soft sunshine.
- If you arrange your breathing and face your body, you would feel energy flows through your body.
- BEGINNERS WELCOME.
・Advance reservation is required to participate in this activity. If you can not click on the calendar's date, it might be under preparation, sorry.. ・In the case where you cancel any confirmed booking due to your causes, you can cancel your booking on your My PAGE. For cancellation rules please check the cancellation page.
- Activity fee
- Guide fee
- Yoga mat rental fee
- Consumption tax
|Required time||120 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
"Sunshine yoga" in spring and autumn （TOTTORI SAND DUNES）/ Season limited March~May・October / standard
120 minutes ~
Ages 12 and over
from ¥ 5,000
- What to wear
- ・Clothes easy to move around in ・Sunglasses ・Something to drink ・Towel ・Sunscreen cream ※Please look after your valuables and bags for yourselves.
- About the image of activity
- Our activities is held in Sand Dune where is the environment affected by natural conditions. Depending on the weather, There's a possibility of difference in the image of the activity described on this page. Thank you for your understanding.
- Cancellation in the activity of bad weather or any other reasons, the organizer will contact you by email. In the case of cancellation, please note that we can not compensate fees such as transportation expenses to the site.