Let's make your own tonbo-dama glass-beads!
Glassworking and glass studio
- You can make two glass beads which are round and cute.
- Glass beads is a glasswork which has existed since the Edo period.
- Colorful glasses are melted and mixed, which creates the original design.
- The glass beads you made can be processed into such as straps or chokers!
- The instructors will support you so that you can enjoy even if you are a beginner.
- Parking spaces for about 22 minutes 3 minutes from Sanyo Expressway "Sanyo IC"
- A pick-up service is available to and from "Kumayama" station.
- Activity fee
- Glass fee (2 glass beads). Plump bean cute! Two ball, you can make
|Required time||120 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
120 minutes ~
from ¥ 3,500