Seto Giants grapes picking, which is the most popular one in the park! It is all you can eat within the park for 40 minutes.
- Let's taste a specialty of Mimasaka City of Okayama Prefecture! All-you-can-eat Seto Giants grapes.
- You can choose and eat your favorite, freshly picked grapes.
- Number one popular kind in the park!
- It is also popular among little children because they can eat without peeling.
- If you cannot finish it, you can take them home by "selling by weight" (* for extra charge)
- Activity fee
- Admission fee
|Required time||40 ~ 50 minutes|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
40 ~ 50 minutes
For all age
from ¥ 2,500