Beginners welcome! Wake board experience that even beginners can do!
- Let's experience wakeboard in which the speed is irresistible.
- Wakeboard is an activity where you stand on the board and are led (towed) by a ship.
- 99% of beginners can stand on the board! You can enjoy the sense of accomplishment when you stand.
- Takahashi River has calm water surface. It is easy for beginners to stand!
- The fee includes a rental fee for a wet suit and equipment!
- An instructor from Japanese Wakeboard Association (JWBA) will give you easy-to-understand instructions.
- Activity fee
- Rental fee
- Insurance fee
- Guide fee
|Required time||15 ~ 20 minutes|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
15 ~ 20 minutes
from ¥ 3,500
- WHAT TO BRING
- Swimsuits, beach sandals, comfortable clothes and towel.