Beginners can stand, too! Wake surfing experience
- Exhilarating surfing experience! Let's enjoy wake surfing.
- Wake surfing is an experience to ride on the waves that a boat creates.
- 99% of beginners can stand on the board! You can enjoy the sense of accomplishment when you stand.
- Takahashi River has calm water surface. It is easy for beginners to stand!
- The fee includes a rental fee for a wet suit and equipment!
- An instructor from Japanese Wakeboard Association (JWBA) will give you easy-to-understand instructions.
- Activity fee
- Rental fee
- Insurance fee
- Guide fee
|Required time||60 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
Beginners can stand, too! Wake surfing experience / Standard
60 minutes ~
from ¥ 3,800
- WHAT TO BRING
- Swimsuits, beach sandals, comfortable clothes and towel.