- You can wear sushi craftsmen's costumes and experience sushi making.
- First of all, while teaching meals, I will teach you the history of Japanese food.
- The instructor is a veteran who trained at a ginza restaurant.
- You can eat sushi made by yourself at the store.
- People who participate have a souvenir of Hatchmaki.
- experience fee
- costume rental fee
- material cost
- meal fee
- consumption tax
|Required time||120 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
【Yamanashi Kofu】 Sushi lesson
120 minutes ~
from ¥ 10,800