- An exhilarating activity that will give you a sense of achievement.
- Zero Gravity Shower Climbing (Zero Shower) is not a common walking tour. Using a harness (safety belt) and a rope, you will climb a waterfall as you look up into it.(Every participant is insured.)
- A native English guide is available with advance reservations.
Fill out the participation agreement, apply for insurance and receive the equipment.
We will go over the precautions and flow of the experience.
Explore a canyon that is part of Japan's 100 waterfalls selection.
Please relax at the office after the experience.
*The above is just an outline. The itinerary may change depending on the conditions on that day.
In order to ensure the safety of all participants, those who fall under any of the following categories cannot participate. You may need to submit a medical certificate depending on your health condition and age.
・Those with high blood pressure
・Those with heart, back or neck problems
・Those with symptoms of epilepsy or hyperventilation
・Those under the influence of alcohol
・Those with symptoms that may be aggravated by participating
・Those who are pregnant or could be pregnant
・Those who are on medicine
・Those who the organizer judged could not be kept safe on the day of the activity
- The experience
- rental (helmet, life jacket, wet suit, canyoning shoes, harness)
- Non-life insurance premium (1,000yen)
|Required time||360 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
|What you need to bring||
- Swimsuit, change of clothes, towel, lunch
The event can be held even in the rain as long as there is no water level rise (increase) in the river.
360 minutes ~
from ¥ 11,000