Rock climbing/free climbing
- Climb up while looking down at Lake Biwa!
- You will get a sense of accomplishment that cannot be achieved indoors.
- We have a course for beginners, too.
- During the tour, you will be secured with a rope. It may even be safer than everyday life!(Every participant is insured.)
- A native English guide is available with advance reservations.
Fill out the participation agreement, apply for insurance and receive the equipment.
We will go over the precautions and flow of the experience.
Enjoy the view over Lake Biwa, the greatest lake in Japan.
Please relax at the office after the experience.
*The above is just an outline. The itinerary may change depending on the conditions on that day.
In order to ensure the safety of all participants, those who fall under any of the following categories cannot participate. You may need to submit a medical certificate depending on your health condition and age.
・Those with high blood pressure
・Those with heart, back or neck problems
・Those with symptoms of epilepsy or hyperventilation
・Those under the influence of alcohol
・Those with symptoms that may be aggravated by participating
・Those who are pregnant or could be pregnant
・Those who are on medicine
・Those who the organizer judged could not be kept safe on the day of the activity
- The experience
- rental (helmet, life jacket, wet suit, canyon shoes, harness)
- Non-life insurance premium (1,000yen)
|Required time||360 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
|What you need to bring||
- Comfortable clothes, shoes, lunch, drinks
In the case of basic bad weather (rain, snow), it will be held for safety reasons.
360 minutes ~
from ¥ 12,100