【Tokushima・Tokushimacity・Guided tours】Pilgrimage Tour
- Hear an explanation of the fundamentals of the pilgrimage, the process of praying, and temple etiquette.
- Furthermore, enjoy touring the temples as the guide explains each temple's history and legends.
A tour guide will give explanations throughout the day.
① Ryozen-ji Temple
② Gokuraku-ji Temple
③ Kosen-ji Temple
⑤ Dainichi-ji Temple
⑥ Jizo-ji Temple
①Can be held by 10 or more people
②Due to transit delays, cancellations, traffic congestion, or acts of God, arrival/return times may be affected.
Furthermore, there may be changes to the itinerary, a shortened length of stay at the destinations, or omissions. We kindly ask for your understanding. We are planning to reserve a large size bus, but depending on the number of participants we may use a medium or small sized one instead.
Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)
- rental pilgrim outfit
- There is a 5000 yen deposit for the outfit rental, which will be returned to you upon your return of the outfit.
|Required time||540 minutes ~|
(1) Cancellation made eight (8) days prior to the scheduled date of activities or earlier: No cancellation charge
(2) Cancellation made between seven (7) to four (4) days prior to the scheduled date of activities: 50% of the Participation Charges
(3) Cancellation made between three (3) days prior to the scheduled date to the scheduled date: 100% of the Participation Charges
|What you need to bring||
- Please wear shoes that you've already worn in, as you will be walking about 6 km. Goshuincho (stamp book).
Participation age is from 6 years old.
It may be canceled due to bad weather.
540 minutes ~
from ¥ 26,000